<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Learning to unlearn is tough
Thursday, December 05, 2013 @ 3:26 PM

Been reading and thinking alot on the topic of unlearning certain behaviors picked up over the years.. But more than often these thoughts have not been articulated, just park somewhere in my head?

I resent the fact that I'm somewhat forced to "man up" bcos of situational factors, how I have allow myself to desensitize to emotionally detach easily bcos that's just the way things are. It's a cycle that I want to break and hopefully not bring into e next relationship (if any) or well maybe in a fostering relationship if I do eventually end up adopting (I'm serious).

Something I read resonates w my soul.. Well I hope this starts the process of healing and unlearning negative habits.

"It makes sense to put on a warm coat to protect yourself against e bitter cold in winter, but when summer comes, it also makes sense to take e coat off and enjoy the warm sunshine."






Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥