Risks Vs Reality
Sunday, July 28, 2013 @ 8:02 AM
A couple of weeks of restlessness got me really thinking abt actualizing studying patisserie. The growing up dream of mine that got awaken recently when a fellow classmate of mentioned that it's her desire to study in le cordon bleu as well.
To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the skills/knowledge after I'm back. Savings would be on all time low and it wld be ground 0 from many aspects. To a certain extent, I'm fine with a certain level of ambiguity and not wait till everything falls in places before taking the action.
Perhaps it was a rash decision. The none existence progression made me want to do something and not waste youth away... Yet I put up with e non existence career progression bcos of the stability and to well save and figure things out along e way.
Now comes the dilemma: putting marriage on hold vs pursuing a childhood dream.
"Here's the thing about the future. Every time you look at, it changes because you looked at it. And that changes everything else."