home coming. minimade. pgg.
Sunday, May 26, 2013 @ 6:58 PM
The title sums up the entire week. Last year marks the start of a decade long friendship with the polymates. We often reminisce the good o'days but have yet to make a trip back to ngee ann. The brother's graduation gave a good excuse to take half day and really walk past the ghosts of yesteryear.
In between I squeezed in a coffee break at boat quay. Thankful that I get to enjoy the simple things in life.
And there was #satwithsharon. A has hashtag for myself whenever I bake on sat. Been looking forward to make madeleines and waffles since forever.
pgg - pang gege. The poly crush I had. As I recall, it's a tad funny how a former crush in poly even knew that I like him. Those silly student years! Time is the only comfort to laugh at outrageous words spoken or actions taken.
Labels: satwithsharon.