Inhale. Exhale
Friday, April 26, 2013 @ 4:16 PM
For once, I'm here at a cafe... Sustained purely by caffeine and a book. No need to munch to fight fatigue and perfectly in a clear state of mind to attend to the clutter of thoughts n feelings collecting cobwebs at a corner of my mind/heart.
I'm wondering what I can do abt my life. How can i add depth instead of adding length. completing the items on my bucket list sure makes some sense..
Having a cafe/dessert shop will be a dream come true but somehow it's more than just being a boss?
"Fifth sparrow" captured succinctly what I would love to do. Remembering the forgotten, the left behind, the neglected... But how does everything all fit together? Skill sets, desire, sustainability as well as being driven by a passion to share a bit of kindness and love to the lives I can touch.
6mths back I wld jump at the idea of just quitting my job to embark on this grand plan to fill the stomach of the hungry. But a couple of distractions and delays at work kinda put desires on hold.
Am excited abt the small community and charity project I will be doing. Pls, don't let this be a disappointment. I want to see something beautiful out of the broken. :)