<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Recurring dreams..
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 10:32 AM

I quite like my new blog skin. Injects some color into my picture-less entries.

Woke up at 630 am this morning from a recurring dream. My recurring dreams can be sorted into 3 categories; a monster chasing after me and I wld never be able to see its face (the last time I had it was 2 years back and the face I saw was TPH? eks), angsty dream where I unleashed all my pent up anger against my Dad (the last time I had it? 1 week back) and dreaming about the official last day of my primary school (which is not defunct).

Don't think I deliberately think abt it.. Besides I'm not in close contact with most of them to keep me reminiscing. Anyhow I think it just describes my disturbed state and that I long for those carefree days. No pms, worries were limited to grades and physical fitness tests?

I was at the stationery shop requesting for anything that has the school logo on it to keep as a memorabilia. The school compound was quiet, unlike my previous dreams where they were students running around, playing and chatting at the tuckshop. My bag was heavy, the skies were a tad grey and parents, teachers were making their way to the school hall for the principal's farewell speech. I woke up abruptly before I could even sae Hello and Gdbye to one of my favourite teachers.


Left me feeling slightly confused when I woke up.

Dempsey later!



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥