<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Monday, February 15, 2010 @ 1:17 PM

I think I slept enough and I'm trying to stay away from my bed which repeatedly lulls me into a slumber mode.

Pre and actual Valentine's Day were sweet in its own way. Flower power (not the prettiest, I've gotten but it's the thought tt counts.) Dinner was at Tao's. Bf's eyes lit up and he looked really elated when he was surveying the menu. I wish he looks at me the same way he looks at the food menu sometimes, minus the fact tt he sees me as a lamb chop.

It was just a day ago tt we were squabbling abt random stuff. My colleagues "stalking" us and taking pictures from behind us. It was really quite hilarious to spot 5 people standing in a linear line, from a distance and breaking into laughter when our eyes met. Paparazzi colleagues.

Da mei nu: You are looking at my moustache AGAIN rite!!!??
Chou da bian: No, I'm looking at your eyes.

It's strange how I find amusement in such things?

Cny is a mixed bag. I don't rem feeling so estranged towards it as a child but growing up has caused me to approach it with an arm's length. Reunion dinner was almost non existent as Dad started feasting even before my mum completed all her dishes. Bro followed. Moment of piss.

The dinner gathering at his grandma's place was entirely different from mine. The extremely bubbly cousins did help me to melt those ice with me a lil.

Cousins: So can we add you on facebook?

:)



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥