Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 9:33 PM
People rarely stroll in CBD and the possibility to spot people in wearing havaianas is very low. Thanks to the swollen toe from the chilli bottle that fell .. (and no I didn't drop it) I had to limp amidst the rushing crowd with 80% of the young woman wearing killer heels.
The pain was excruciating and at that instance I actually wondered the magnitude of pain felt by a person when a car hit him/her. Told the bf abt the incident and I could tell he was trying to contain his laughter from his voice. Anyway it was so bad that I felt giddy and I had a tummyache. Nonetheless I still found strength to eat my eggs pretty much immediately after that.
Random. Sometimes I do feel like losing a friend or rather losing a part of me to an unknown space when my close friends around me start to discuss marriage plans. I'm genuinely happy of cos to know that they have found the love of their lives but it feels quite strange to share personal time/dates/conversation with the other half.
Matty got a shock on her face when I randomly whined abt One plus One outing.
And so yes I know how YOU feel and I assure you that you are still very significant in my life, you are irreplaceable and at times very annoying.