Taking a breather
Sunday, December 13, 2009 @ 2:24 PM
Ee I realised I haven't posted anything in a month. I'm into my second week in Barclays and time flies working in a private bank. The stress level keeps me perfectly awake and I get mini heart attacks all the time. Do I like where I am? Well kinda, the pace of things keeps me occupied and in a way I don't find I'm wasting my time. However on the contrary, time slips pass so fast that I sort of unknowingly lose track of my life.
A quick update of what had happened the past mth. There was Vacation Bible Camp - 2 children came to know Christ and I still owe one boy a bible that I promised to buy for him. Staycation with Mag and Mabel at Hotel Re was Fabulous and Fun :) Baking with Lindy and Lyanne. Work. 1 year anniversary with the BF and some Christmas Eve coordination in between and preparation for my baptism.
Feeling a tad jiterry though. Hmm it helps knowing that I'm no longer the only one being "dunked" and yeap to Robert's delight that the water will not be wasted. -roll eyes- I do hope somehow, somewhere in that less than 3 mins testimony of my journey from before accepting Christ, accepted Christ and the life I'm currently leading could be an encouragement and maybe an awakening? But well like Joel said, no one is expecting me to share something extraordinary. And WE came up with what an "impactful sharing" would be. "I was a woman who became a man and smuggled drugs and eventually married a courtesan (nicer word) and had a son." Somehow it got too crappy and sounded like a tabloid that we didn't continue.
So yes nothing dramatic but normal day to day encounters that show His fingerprints all over my life.
This is the only Sunday that I felt I could breathe slowly. Off to nap soon before heading out to 6 Avenue.
and oh, I'm quite into Lady Gaga's Paparazzi.