Wednesday, November 11, 2009 @ 12:55 AM
Mag and I were on our way to our yoga lesson and I was randomly asking her if the lesson would require us to put our legs on our neck (some sort like entangling). So I conveniently took out the slip of paper that has the timetable and description of the various classes and began reading it.
To my horror it was a fusion of cardio and yoga and I freaked out. Sarcastically and laughing her head off, mag said: "You only paid attention to the last sentence that says increase metabolism and burnt fats right?"
And so we laughed all the way from shaw to pacific plaza and I was telling her that if we can't changed it, we are just going to go and eat ice cream.
Anyway we managed to and we went for the traditional yoga class. Told to practice a breathing technique that requires us to inhale deeply and exhale in such a fast way that is similar to snorting. We really wanted to laugh!
Halfway through the class, mag mumbled " I'm going to kill you later." So yes you can have a gauge that we really did work out a fair bit of our muscles.
To cut the long story short, mag and sharon have signed up for the classes! :) I missed hanging out in orchard and browsing books in borders at night.
On another note, 2more weeks to barclays (contract, before anyone get exceedingly exhilarated.) I really dunno how things are going to turn out in the future. It's not exactly how I've planned nor how i have visualise myself growing. Guess market research is temporarily out. One agonising encounter with a market research position is bad enough. I mustered the courage to say no to another interview today. I guess the fact that the lady on the line didn't know whether it's a perm or contract made it easier for me to say no this time.