<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

sunny sunday
Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 10:27 PM

yi en. new to our class but a very friendly girl who extends her friendship and help to the rest of the class. her eyes literally glow when she hear gospel stories. maybe next year, i will be telling gospel stories to some other children who have not heard of God :)
hanna and janna. the boh-geys.








It's been a while since I met up with jilu. To escape from the crowd, we had our lunch at holland v and proceeded to tea party for a time of slacking. I missed the times I was able to frequent that place and yeah I guess I missed the carefree (nearly type carrefour) lifestyle.

Catching up with edward is always great. The unconventional LSE scholar who will make a cool lecturer. He shared about life in the public sector and how interesting it can be compared to the private sector which is all about maximising profit at the end of the day. I will never look at public sector the same way again :)

Monday blues starting soon.
Sigh, I haven't really figured out which path to take seriously?



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥