<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Movies Marathon with Mabes
Saturday, October 17, 2009 @ 1:07 AM

500 days of summer
(this is not a love story, this is a story about love)

I must say it's a pretty good production. Not the typical romance one or ending that one expect in chic flicks, but one that mirrors the bittersweet in reality.

I particularly like the part where Hanson and Summer attended a wedding and danced together. Always have a liking for that sort of lighting and the warm ambience it creates.

Another one that I adore is:



1936 Paris

Did strike me as a boring show prior to watching it. Somehow the ads didnt appeal but well I was proven wrong after watching it.

Heartwarming, broadway type of movie.

( I will find some pics to go with it soon)

Anyway just some thoughts bubbling in my head that I would like to pen it down. Just stuff in general so there isn't a need to figure out what's really bothering me. I'm almost feeling sorry for myself as I type this. Things haven't been absolutely smooth in life (in my opinion which is highly subjective) but I'm thankful for what I have. As strong as I mentally programmed myself to be, I'm not a tough cookie after all. I crumble when I hear hurtful comments, especially in areas/things/people that are of significance.

Being an average kid, an average teen, an average adult with average results is somewhat discouraging. There were moments of glory when people discovered that I'm more than average but such moments were only evident in school. They seem to have dissipated at this point in my life (yes decades later I might see this in a different light). I felt being robbed of something precious when I heard that from you. Almost like a mother who has high hopes on her child, was told that her child is a good for nothing.

It was a blow to whatever self esteem I'm left with. Knowing my identity in Christ helps to put things in perspective but it doesn't imply that anyone can use it as a shooter target practice.

Being average isn't my idea. I'm frustrated with myself that I can't be more intelligent, articulate better or convey my thoughts into impressive reports.

Before I forgive your snobbish comment, YOU obnoxious vermin, I really hope you choke when u eat!

On an entirely different note, it's quite strange whenever I decided to throw it the towel I see some strange form of comfort in the form of interviews coming forth. Hopefully it's not another ego battering experience. I think I can live without them for a while, at least till the end of 2009.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥