Halloween "celebrations" over the years and this year's...
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 9:08 PM
"Independence Day" and the awareness of Halloween started in Sec 1. Too young to head to any of those parties and basically had no idea they existed, a group of us booked a chalet.
the gist?
{bbq. chalet. watching horror movies (Halloween 2 etc on channel 5). lights off. screams}
the only attempt I ever had in dressing up during Halloween gotta be when I was sec 2? with 2 of my friends, we went to that red house over at pasir ris. Since we were poor students, all we did was to color our faces. I colored mine with mustard yellow. Thinking back, it was plain silly and well a light dosage of cheap thrill? :)
Poly days? Halloween probably took place during our mugging week.
Uni days, the same as above.
This year, thanks to matty, we are going to have a bbq at her place :)
Anyway, I really want to go on a horror movie marathon! britch if u r reading this, pls date me. :)