and everyone wore spects
Friday, October 09, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
The original plan to meet at 10pm eventually came through even though we made changes to meet earlier.
Sorry babe, I have to admit that I was a lil lazy and tired to meet that late. It hasn't been a norm to do coffee or ice cream on weekdays since student life ended.
It was funny how everyone "synchronised" and wore spects today. We (Mag, Viv, Yin, Oil and Me) burst out laughing when we realised everyone was wearing spectacles. Sorry cousin, you didn't get to be the
toot-est!
We settled for udders ice cream and we met bff. A mini gefc gathering we got there! It was honestly quite hilarious observing bff's friends' expression when they saw us. All the girly screams and laughter got them to raise their brows a lil.
I love you girls. let's not give up meeting one another even though we are at different phases in our lives.