losing that personal touch
Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 12:18 AM
This blog used to a space where I rant and rave every single thing and a place where I could be honest with my feelings. A strange tag line popped up in my head " Naked and comfortable with it." Maybe I should adopt that if I ever switched blogs.
Along the way I just stop writing personal stuff on this blog. Courage is probably inversely related with age. The older I am, the content becomes more sensitive and the repercussion effects get greater so I just write in a somewhat abstract manner that only I understood what I'm writing.
All that is occurring isn't that much of a big deal. Stop pondering and stop being considerate makes handling in the resignation letter easy. Stop expecting and demanding makes handling any relationship easily. If only love is like a cactus, sufficient sunlight, minimal water and it grows fine. Doesn't requires you to prune it like a bonsai, spend time talking to or put it in fertile soil.
Sounds like an ideal plant for u? Well, the cactus has pricks. If I ever go into gardening, I like to touch and feel my plants.
I write eccentric stuff when I'm moody.
On a normal note, I honestly wish that I could be devoid of my feelings yet still able to journey, lend encouragement and brighten up people's life. Yeah at the back of my mind I know that all the feelings I have, negative or positive allows me to relate with people and walk with them in life.
I toy with the idea of filling my schedule to the max, to be so lost in busyness and deceive myself that my life is so meaningful that I no longer want any form of attention or dare to crave for anytime spent with anyone else other than finding rest for myself. I'm getting nearer to the dark side if I dont do anything to stop myself.
Time to do some spring cleaning in life. When I feel like I don't have anyone to turn to, 3 of u are around to talk to me. Missed having u girls around.