Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 8:17 PM
This weekend was exceptionally good, starting onwards from friday - dinner with neighbour. Somehow, he called me his random friend in his blog. Dinner at fish n co was good and the mindless chatting session at coffee club was fun. Yes, I hope no matter which life stage we are, we will still be able to do coffee sessions like this.
I really do think growing up involuntarily forces one to impede meeting up with friends.
Sat came and I spent 2hrs of my morning in church, lunch with tbe bf at a kopitiam at dunno which lorong and I still have no idea how to get there by myself! I like the braised intestine I ordered. Wanted to bake 3 different types of cake but for efficiency sake so I did 2, chocolate cupcake and cheesecake. Since I'm no longer have that regular exposure of seeing a huge group of friends at 1 go nor do I have alot of colleagues, baking on Sat and bringing them to church on Sun is errr hmm an ideal way to clear my creation at its freshest :)
Today probably marks the 6th youth sunday I have attended in church. Gone were the days when I had a public holiday for youth day. Nevertheless, worship was dynamic today. Left church briefly after distributing my cakes quietly (limited qty so gotta be discreet abt it).
Met up with Amelia who will be heading back to states in 2 weeks. There's an indescribable comfort meeting up with sec school friends. Honestly, there's only 3 that I meet up with on a regular basis, Amelia, Britch and Lulu. The rest becomes familiar strangers.
So we caught Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, at last! The concept of this movie is derived from Charles Dicken " A Christmas Carol", and it's about this guy who is cynical about love till 3 spirits from the past, present and future visited him. The same girl who acted the young jennifer in 13 going on 30 also acted as the young jennifer in this movie.
Well well well, chick flicks aren't chick flicks if you don't catch it with your girlies. Would have been another experience if I watched the movie with the bf. Anyway I like this particular scene towards the end.

Sweet!
Connor showing Jenny the photo he took of her when she bought him his first camera.
-
Connor Mead,
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (
opening up to Jenny Perotti) "I promise you this, when you wake up in the morning, I'll be there every time!"