Secondary School Bloopers
Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
Mabel and I randomly talked about embarrassing moments in sec sch.
Bus/Mrt
She was sec 1 back then. Heading towards the backseat and she remember vividly that as she was about to take a step forward, the bus jerked. Mabel slid all the way from the back to the front. Hurhur, things you thought only happened on tv and in dreams. Well at least people asked if she was okie, nobody asked me that when i stepped on some vomit not too long ago! Anyway are u okie isn't a valid question cos the incident is just too embarrassing!
Me: sec 3. I think the incident happened on horror tuesday (art class) as I rem carrying my a3 size black art file. A bunch of us saw the bus we wanted to take and decided to join in the Q. Imagine: lotsa ij girls waiting to squeeze in and somehow it didn't dawn on me that the bus was packed. Most of my friends got on the bus already and as I attempted to board the bus and at chat with Jane concurrently, I got slammed by the bus door. Akin to all near death encounter/accidents, everything took place in slow mo (motion). Friends saw how the bus door slammed my face and their eyes widen, their jars dropped and gasped in shock. And you thought that was the end? No, my black file got kiaped (caught in between the doors) as well! Poor me ended up pulling the black file like mad and half worried that the bus would drive off.
A friend (for your idenity sake I shall not disclose who you are :))
Well friend accidentally peed in the mrt while engaging in a hilarious conversation.
Anyway, mabel and I caught transformers today. I think it's pretty good, we like it.