Too much going on and barely have the time to pen down my thoughts.
Church camp was great, in my opinion the best I had. Typing a mere few sentences would really do injustice to it. Why the best? Plenty of free time for you to either catch up with people, sleep, read up the bible or ETWG and games were optional (yeay!). This would probably lead up to another entry of growing up, so I will write it another time. So far, I think I managed my time pretty okie, slot a few people into my free time and everyone is happy.
5 days of JB, Malaysia, 1 day of Singapore and now I'm back in Malaysia, Kuching. After spending so many days in Malaysia, I finally remember why I don't really like it here. Malaysia certainly has its charms, no qualms about that. The pace of life is not really to my liking, great for a short trip to rejuvenate oneself but makes me feel very nuah if it exceeds certain time frame. Certain parts of malaysia makes me feel as if I have travelled back to the 90s in Singapore. I chuckled at the thought that I can be a proper ah lian, listening to techno and fitting well with the culture. I can be myself and don't have to be discreet ah lian! Just kidding (:
Well the simplicity of life here amazes me, people get by with what they have and they seem happy. keyword is seem, I dunno them well so I wont know? I remember vividly that in 2005 or 2006, I mention in my blog somewhere that I wanna explore parts of Malaysia, that is still valid but make it a short trip la. Maybe it's all about the companion, avoiding the word company cos of the pun!
I would say I really felt energised after the church camp but haha this trip is kinda zapping every inch and ounce of whatever that was accumulated? Goodnight world. My latest earworm.