<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Home sweet home
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 12:27 AM

Hello Singapore! :)

Truly Malaysia overdosed. Did I mention how my body semi "shut down" when I was there? Limited output no matter how much I drank or eat. I guess that's how the body restricts itself from taking food that is of ambiguous origins. I'm usually quite okie eating not so clean food but well not for some food that didn't appeal to my senses.

I remember examining very stalk of vegetable to see if there were any worms present. Stingray had this very seawater taste and I didn't quite like it so I buried my stingray with lotsa chilli.

4 pimples appeared at very strategic location. Left eye slightly swollen. Had mumphs. Even in such a state, chikopehs still tried to pick me up. Poor comfort. Giving my boss' namecard and insisting that he's a better person to talk to is probably my best move to get rid of chikopehs. Anyway I met another that looks like a fawn from narnia but much more shady. (: (Haha! I'm not going to add you on facebook.) Well Mabel and Joel saID enjoy this attention while it lasts, you probably won't get any when you are old. Thanks.

1 year is almost up. A personal dateline I set myself to move on or stay. Well, as much as I wanted to run/flee/escape, I find that I'm perpetually running on the same spot.

I don't think I'm running a very hectic lifestyle but God seems to be telling me (soul body mind) to slow down. Reminded of a website that I chanced upon awhile back. Guidance = God U and I dance. Doing God's will is a lot like dancing. When two people try to lead, nothing feels right. The movement doesn't flow with the music, and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky. When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead, both bodies begin to flow with the music. One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge to the back or by pressing lightly in one direction or another. It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully. The dance takes surrender, willingness. I just have to constantly remind myself that You are leading the dance and I'm to follow. The issue of trust again.

I give up trying to figure which way to go.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥