<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 @ 9:56 PM

After a period of 10 months, Phyliss and I finally met up. This probably sounds silly but I told her that I have always felt scared to lose her as a friend. Sometimes she feels the same way too, that I’m too busy with my new found friends that I totally forget about her.

I put in a lot of effort when it comes to friendship (eh mainly to my female friends la, well only certain male friends like hmm neighbour cos you are 0.5?) Anyway I was sharing with Phyliss that I deliberately stopped initiating to meet up when I started seeing symptons that the friendship seemed pretty one-sided. HAHA she assured me one more time that, that isn’t the case though she does deliberately ignore some friends who msn her.

It’s comforting to hear from her that she will consciously make an effort to meet up with me more often. Once a year is too painful seriously, too much to update and too little time to share.

I left my keys in another bag AGAIN and I’m currently stranded outside my house, using wadever limited access I have.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥