Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 11:31 PM
2 days of translating the fact sheet to chinese got my brain to slowly process all thoughts in chinese. The only time I remember feeling close to this way was after Os Mother Tongue Paper, my entire brain was filled with Chinese characters.
I found out something really silly, I have my keys in my bag all the while. All the perspiration and positioning my laptop in order to tap on my wireless access were really redundant.
Church camp is here once again. I look at my cupboard, look at my shorts and I sigh... (I'm sure Jami can identify with me haha) I'm at the age whereby I can't say I'm growing hence my shorts are shorter. The long legs excuse is getting a lil mouldy. Maybe I will try O my legs are getting thicker so shorts look shorter excuse. People grow old-er and fatter mah. Yes, I will be bringing my longest pair of shorts/berms.
Honestly, it doesn't feel like a Friday tomorrow. I'm very tempted to take a day off to at least finish up the craft and my powerpoint slides for SS church camp. I'm quite stressed to the point that I dreamt I went to church camp with my incomplete slides and I kept telling K.L. 10 more mins and 10 mins went by and my my laptop barely started operating.
Blah! Anyway something sweet occured today. FINALLY met up with Raelle. Since I needed a break badly from all the translation, we went clarity cafe for dessert. :) too tired to cont but I'm looking forward to go see the BH competition with her. Yes familiar faces since 1998 will be met.