Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 8:28 AM
Very much wanted to slp in and just skipped the once in a month meeting in church and the outing with the p6. The latter holds. I woke up at 745 and I couldn't head back to slp despite being extremely tired. So tired to the point, I can't remember what happened some of the stuff that occured this week.
If there's any consolation for this week, next week will be worse. Mon - Event @ Sentosa, Tues - BS, Wed - Cocktail session after work and a gathering with the melb grp, Thurs - Market Update, Fri - Meet Mabel to probably drown in sorrows (how timely after a hectic week), Sat - Originally planned to go museum with marc and hopefully have all my sunday sch materials prepared by then.
In perfect honestly, I'm dead tired of being considerate and taking all things in view before I act. Does this stumble you? Does that glorfify God? Maybe you need time to heal, maybe you want some personal space. So I refrained from doing anything at all. Do u appreciate that or u are secretly blaming me, disgusted with me being double standard. I don't know. I wanted to apologise, to explain but in my limited understanding capacity I think that's not the wisest choice.
What happened last night was hurtful. Instant "fame" booster from all the glares and gossiping yea? If there's something your friends would like to add to their list of being a better person in 2010, it's really to stop gossiping and glaring at people blatantly. If that's an unattainable goal, try working on practising the art of discreetly looking and gossiping. I read faces, I know what that look means and I clearly know wad a kay-poh gossipy expression is. Takes one to know one (: Talk about aging gracefully eh.
I wouldn't fit in anyway.