<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Thursday with Angels and Demons
Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 12:56 AM

Part of the perks in my job is probably flexi-time? But well my job is a mixed bag... Apart from Herzberg hygiene and motivational theory being very real, the concept of globalisation is also very evident. Another day for that, it's a happy day :)

Had brunch with dad and mum, though short it was sweet and I always appreciate time spent with them. Dad and mum did age quite a lil. I brought up an "interesting" point abt eggs. Salted egg is known as kiap neng and century egg is peh dan (or somewhere close to that). So I started to quest about why century egg is not peh neng and they just broke out in laughter. Felt like an inquistive lil girl. It's probably true that I'm always a lil girl in their eyes.

Caught Angels and Demons with neighbour. Not bad but not as good as the book. Eh no, I didn't read it but I wiki it! The relatively long walk up the 120 steps was good though it made me very breathless. I like the place :) makes wadever arty farty cells within me explode with exhilaration. I'm pretty thankful that you didn't drive today actually, we were able to talk more than usual as we walk. Snacking @ mac obviously brought back memories. Okie I better stop, I sound like I'm writing down my last words.

天,也许不常蓝,
花, 也许不常香,
只是, 每个察隅背后, 都藏着一份祝福.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥