Run...
Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
Many runners would agree that the only way to end the fatigue, breathlessness and aches is to continue running in order to complete the journey. Yea you can give up, but that's not the point here.
I found myself saying that to marc and I realised that's wad I need to know as well. The only difference compared with running a marathon is I'm clueless about the destination. There is no line to mark the finishing and there's no crowd to congratulate you for completing the journey.
I wonder if God of the universe sometimes send you secret msgs. I was flipping the newspapers on Tues and I happen to catch "don't give up." Another random bazhang chinese sms from my friend mentioned about the sky is blue. That got me slightly comforted, though they could be purely coincidental or I'm just being selective. Still, I don't think God is restricted to comfort his people through bible verses or just Christians.
Thanks YJ (: for doing all you can do to cheer me up. Help me to pack my messy table leh? HAHA.