<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Killer Sunday
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 1:55 PM

Sunday School took half my life once again. Friends who came up after service looked at the state I was in and laughed.

Sometimes I really wish they (the boys) just sit down and listen. I don't have to resort to making threats and everyone is happy. Apparently there's just a figment of my imagination.

Went botanical gardens with Derrick to catch the symphony band performance. Not bad, quite an experience and a tad surreal (probably cos I'm dead tired and hence a lil dreamy). I would probably go there very often if not for the super hot and humid weather we have here in singaland. I think botanical gardens should host a starry starry night there, screen some romance movies and allow people to go in there with their dogs cats children and loved ones. Okie maybe minus the pets. If someone from national park actually read this, pls do something about it!

Botanical gardens remind me of val's 17th? Birthday celebration and my 20th bdae with phyliss and mummy.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥