<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Holy week thoughts
Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 6:17 PM

I was first introduced to Summary in secondary one. Gather the main idea in each paragraph, ignore the details and piece everything together in your own words. Maybe that's how I have been approaching the bible but in a more flippant way. It's not a bad thing if one actually spend time thinking over each paragraph in the bible and then summarise it? But very often I find myself looking for the gist to get over and done with Bible reading.

My obsession with speed manifest in many ways.

It's pretty evident I'm a no nonsense person when it comes to serious business. This is the 2nd time I heard. 1st from toothpaste and the 2nd time from my boss. He talks alot (ALOT) and most of the time he derails, goes out of point and leaves you puzzled with all that merry go round. He told his wife that I can't stand people not getting to the point and I have said to him several times, " Okie, So what do you want me to do?"

I never thought much of Good Friday but I saw it in a different light this year? Good Friday is all gloomy and there's a tendency to fastforward to Easter where we celebrate Christ resurrection, conquering death and we burst forth with jubilant songs and praises. After all, we all love happy things though we? The week leading up to Maundy Thursday, Good Friday once again reminded me to slow down...



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥