<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

happy easter
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 6:58 PM


Today's service was a time of sharing. Individuals came up to share how their lenten journey has been and how God has been impressing upon their hearts. I have stage fright so obviously I didn't share but God's been good and I have been prompted all along to trust in Him than rely on myself. I had vague memories of bf shouting his lungs out in 2008 service... that seems really awhile back.

Had to leave pretty fast after church so sorry lyanne, didn't get a chance to meet and say hi to your friends! I hope they had fun exploring the tabernacle self guided tour.

Lunch plus catching up session with magmag ended earlier than expected due to some last min work stuff. Still it was a good 2 hrs plus spent. Yes hello church camp roomie once again! I like the new shopping mall near Bugis, Illuma. It bears resemblence to The Cathay a lil. Well in sg, you see the same stores popping up in any and every shopping complex.

Echoing what magmag said, yes we are growing older at a speed faster than expected and its scary. We missed the carefree student life we had I think. Frowns @ motherhood topics.

.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

BF: Wah Joel is so generous! Paying for all the food.
GF: Heh, this is bcos we are not dining out proper tmrw?
-fyi Brunch was @ Sempang Bedok. We had ba chor mee, chendol, milo dinosaur and teh. Suddenly not very expensive already isn't it?-
BF: Yeah, its accrual!
GF:??? (hmm prepaid expense?)
BF: Oh I mean prepaid expense!






Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥