6.5 days in Melbourne
Wednesday, April 01, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
I had a happening time over at Melbourne and words aren't enough to capture all the fun I had so I will let the pictures do all the talking once I uploaded them.
Considering that I'm always sick and moody abt certain stuff once I board the plane, this trip was a total opposite. The guys Yujun and Kelvin spell crazy, fun and caring. I should call them CFC. YJ had all the medication ready and religiously reminded me to eat them day and night. Kelvin lent me different sweaters to wear almost everyday?
The siansation that I definitely have to talk about is meeting your boss there for dinner. The last thing to do in Singapore is to have your boss added on facebook (sigh I have done it) and the last thing to do when you go overseas is to see your boss (sigh we met). The office ladies termed it social hazard, to me it's buey zhi dong. Everyone went HUH when I told them about it. Full stop never found its way somehow. Jun was so sian and emo that he deliberately closed his eyes when my boss talked non stop. It was really quite hilarious come to think of it. Some gap can never be bridged la?
The 6.5 days in Melbourne do give me a whiff of how it would be like if I have chosen to study in Australia. Anyway if given a chance to choose all over again, I wouldn't have chose Melbourne and I would still stick to staying in Sg.
The real highlight in my opinion is actually meeting Mag (Koh) over there. Though we don't really meet that often in Singapore, I appreciate the short time spent with her. I'm glad that you are settling well there babe (:
More to blog about when I've uploaded the pictures. Goodnight world!