<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

When the lil things in life tickle me (:
Monday, March 09, 2009 @ 10:33 PM

.:1:.
I told mag that she absolutely cannot look auntie when she's married and I added that I will bring her to topshop next time!

She laughed.

Shared this with Joel and I can't rem exactly what he said but I brought up the point that he is likely to be the uncle when he's married. And he remarked, "I'm already very uncle now what."
Extremely comforting.

.:2:.
Dad bought 2 crabs for smelly brudder and me. My attempt to conquer the crabs before him failed as he woke up at the "divine" hour. I was having difficulty digging the crabmeat and he feigned ignorance and said

SB: "Oh the claws weren't cracked properly is it?"
Shortly after that, I recalled an earlier scene and said
Me: "Eh isn't the one you rejected and dump it back into the gravy!!"
He sniggered and broke into laughter.

My brother for you...



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥