<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Bits and Pieces
Saturday, March 07, 2009 @ 4:18 PM

I wonder if age is catching up on me... I no longer feel the way before (filled with awe or excited) when I'm out at a particular place or at a particular time. It almost draws parallel to wearing your favourite fragrance and no longer have that special emotions evoked.

Went Labrador Park with TL yesterday but I didn't find that place as special as before. I rem telling her that when she's back for holidays, we should head up to Labrador Park. And 8 years later, which is yesterday, we finally did simply bcos we couldn't find our way to Henderson Waves.

Albeit tired, time with TL was enjoyable and relaxing. What I like best abt yesterday? Hmm it gotta be driving along PIE Eng Neo and heading to Lornie Road. Looking blankly at the long stretch and wad seems endless road, it takes my mind off things. Well, not that relaxing if you are in a nightmare and all you want is to get out...

Sunday

As usual there are numerous thoughts bubbling in my head as I sat there quietly in the sanctuary. Males and Females are crafted differently and I suppose our approach to God can be slightly different. For instance, females are naturally brides-to-be so when we read about Christ as the bridegroom we kinda get the picture. Maybe a lil warped mentality involved for the wedding thing, but we understand our position as a bride - to be pure for your groom. Guys - hmm as a male, how do you see as yourself as a bride to Christ without a tinge of gay factor disturbing you? I guess at the end, genders don't really matter.

I didn't grow up knowing Christ so there was quite an adjustment when it comes to having a "new person" in my life or rather considering this "new person" feelings when I like someone. I got into the momentum of putting You in most of my considerations. Sometimes I act first before thinking about You, sometimes I think about You first and still go ahead and do silly stuff. All in all, my relationship deepens through my daily struggles and you sought to pick me up when I stumble.

Now things are a lil different. You are in the picture and someone else becomes a "new person" in my life. I wonder how to continue loving You without the new person taking every bit of love away. How is loving God fundamentally different? How come I didn't struggle with this when I'm loving my fabulous girlfriends. How did I love them while loving You. And a still small voice came along telling me, "your love for them overflows from the love you had for Me." As I was contemplating whether that sentence is sound and I finally concluded that it is, albeit structurally different from the usual "We love becos He first loved us".

Well as for you, newbie in my life... I hope to adopt that posture to you - which I think I already did (tolerating the stuff your creative brain churns out everyday).



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥