<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Hello and Byebye wisdom.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 @ 5:15 PM

Hello and Byebye wisdom.

I don't remember associating plucking out teeth with excruciating pain but my wisdom tooth operation changes all that.

Pain kicked in briefly after the dentist stitched up my wound and the LA was still on. Felt like the longest journey home ever. Sigh and I DIDN'T eat my MCGRIDDLES FOR BREAKFAST! -rawr-
Just for you Jie: the operation costs me $770 in total, go and calculate how many crumpler bags I can buy? Pain has somehow distorted my ability to think. I remember the lady telling me over the phone that $600 is all that I pay (including x-ray and no gst). Sigh that amount is enough for me to fly to Bangkok and back with bags of clothes.

Time for painkillers again.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥