<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, January 11, 2009 @ 1:17 AM

A quick one before I head to bed.

Awfully tired and a sabbath-less sunday doesn't make it better (think more than half a day spent in church). I wanna go home and complete my BS! Ops. I'm honest.

"Flea market" @ Thian Hock Keng temple was mediocre. Could have been better with more vendors? Would have explore Chinatown and Tg Pagar abit more if not for my heels. Mag came over and we had dinner at this italian restaurant. Cheese with crackers, pizza and lamb shank pasta for three of us. I'm looking forward to head to your studio and learn pilates :)

AND so I just realised My entire playlist is filled with the same songs but different versions. My latest ear worm :)

I probably won't have a chance to personally apologise to you. It wasn't an excuse and I think explanations will make things worse. Be happy :)



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥