Friday, January 02, 2009 @ 10:23 PM
Okie, I have decided to take a break from my sunday school preparation and blog.
I wonder if it is right to say that changes and transitions kind of steal a bit of a person and add a bit of something else to one's character. Hmm I don't know and I'm not really looking for an absolute answer.
Changes and transitions can be both exhilarating and fearful. A child whose parents revolve round her world find herself growing up and realised that there's more than just her being the center of attraction. A pregnant mum is no longer alone but finds a life growing within her.. An aging father no longer find his wisdom appreciated by his children.Well for me, transiting from a student to a working adult and from someone who is agnostic to desiring a close relationship with God, there are alot of expectations along the way to meet and I would say some will not be fulfilled.
Whatever changes and transitions, I want to have my life revolve round You, have You as the center of my focus and be contented that my idenity is in You and You alone. Sigh, but I know it is not going to be an easy journey and I know I will face situations where I will be stretched to my limit. That's part of the molding process to have my identity in You more defined to others I guess?