Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 1:28 AM
It must have been the Nth time I told myself or wrote on my blog that I feel like a student again. I'm sure you find yourself nodding along as u read the previous statement.
Slept late, woke up late and plenty of time to kill.
The juxtaposition of events today all had something in common. 3 friends called/sms to whine/rant/complain. I'm sure they didn't know beforehand that I'm on leave.
Me: Hello! This is Tinklefriend hotline, How can I help you? :)
I'm kidding.
Steamboat was edible. Ben stands the highest chance to experience stomach upset. SW and I don't quite feel our age. I feel as if I can relive my poly life again. Only Ben feels like an lao ah peh, he feels like 9 yrs older than us. Well feeling old doesn't equate to being mature btw.
Off to bed.