<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Thursday, January 01, 2009 @ 10:55 PM

Hello New Year!

Strangely I still feel like I'm living in 2008. Somewhat a sense of time lag between myself and reality. The start of the new year to me have always been about a new school term along with mostly everything new (environment, subjects, clothes etc.)

I like last year's celebration @ icon with the NP B09 pepz. My NYE for 2009 was hmm busy and to a certain extent relaxing.

Breakfast at GW with lyanne and we went to catch twilight.
Typical storyline you would expect for a forbidden romance between a human and a vampire BUT I still adore it. Makes me feel like a teenager once again, swooning all over Edward's love for Belle.

Lunch @ Vivo with Mag and Viv.
Totally crazy. I like vivien's dynamicness.

Dinner @ Lynn's place - 2 tiny pieces of steak
Lynn knowing that I was too full to eat anything got her mum to cook me 2 small pcs of steak. Service we attended was very traditional along with hymns and reflections. Did get me to quieten down my heart to pray about stuff. I definitely want to be fired up for You and not be burnt out :) If you are reading this, I WASN'T restless when I prayed with you, I just needed to pee urgently okie?

Supper and MJ - woots
Advin, Char, Justin and I had supper at sempang (sp?) bedok. I finally mastered the basic understanding of MJ. Yeay. Won 3 arounds, beginner luck is with me. Offically super dead when I got home at 5. Thanks Justin for sending us home :)



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥