<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ 9:54 PM

Decisions, decisions and decisions.

Life is full of decisions. Some may not be too consequential over the long haul. But the bigger ones are another story and can be watershed moments. Career options, Move or stay, Let go or hang on, You, you, you or you, Agnes B or Katespade?

Some of this big decisions send rivulets of anxiety swishing through my soul and I can't pinpoint exactly what is causing these fears. There's just a nagging worry that things will go wrong.

What is the right thing to do? What do I want to do? What if something better comes along? What does God think of this choice? What if I make the wrong choice? These streams of unsettling thoughts merge into a torrent of doubt and fear and paralysed me.

Seems like I made a choice between the lesser of 2 evil. Either decision I make invites cynical comments. One seems easier to cruise along and to a certain extent effortless. Like the movie Click, I move on to the "destinations" faster and completely miss the joy of going through certain things. The choice I opted for requires me to climb Everest n not Bt Timah hill, swim oceans and not swimming pool.. and I haven't got the slightest idea whether I would persevere. Maybe it's bcos I born in the year of the Ox, I like to slog for things and hence that explains abandoning the easier alternative. Almost like I signed on the dotted line to be a personal toilet bowl.

Stakes are high.
The audiences are watching with uncertainty
The casts want to gun down the naysayers
Against all odds, is that possible...

And the emails sent to motivate each other to exercise died a natural death, it's time to sign up for pilates!



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥