Oh I feel so loved (:
Sunday, December 07, 2008 @ 11:26 PM
Updates From Krazy Love to Sunday School to Gregory's Wedding Dinner
Krazy LoveTo sum up my experience of Krazy Love.. Crazy! But nonetheless plenty to give thanks for. Sorry to those who spotted my black face when things sort of didn't go according to my plan. Really appreciated the ladies who came to help me out. Mary, Jennifer, Kim Lian, Selena and Mag :)
Doubt I will be eating any chicken chop or touching any oreo stuff for the next couple of weeks.
Cousin Greg's WeddingThe mischevious boy who used to call me prostitute, HIV positive and suckling pig is now someone's husband. I really hesistated to attend the wedding. My present fatigue, the endless eating and feeling awkward at the dinner table gave sufficient reasons to convince myself to skip the wedding. Eventually I conviced myself to go and I'm glad I went. Managed to do some "bonding" with cousin Daniel who is more than a decade older than me.
Auntie Nelly and her relatives wore the Perankan outfit. Cousin Joy looks cute with the flower directly placed above hear. Hmm for other extremely super long distant relatives, my brother thinks that they are a lil massive.
I find myself wanting to marry a Peranakan guy strangely. No it's not becos of the 9pm show. I haven't caught a single episode and I'm not inspired by it. I have that thought with me since sec sch I think?
2 more weddings coming up. I'm running out of dresses to wear.
My brother is a changed man. I seriously think so. He's no longer the pig who feeds himself at the wedding dinner but a loving brother (feels a lil disgusted). He actually shell the prawns for me!