<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, November 30, 2008 @ 10:53 PM

Time in Malacca was well spent. I wonder why I always feel sleepy the moment I step into my hotel room. All time fatigue and the tube top my temptation list. Thanks to technology, we have access to star tv. We don't have to resort to watching malay dramas and cooking up some stupid storyline.

I was and still am mulling over my devotion materials..Connecting fragmented thoughts over the past week and they all point to Purify/Cleanse/Sanctification. Sometimes I do wish that God speaks to me the way He did in OT. I think if Jesus speaks to me in parables, the way He did to his disciples... I probably would not be able to comprehend it till He explains it. Well I'm sure God still speaks to people in sentences and parables, just that I'm a lil slow to put everything together.

Once in a while, I feel exceedingly tiny. Though on the surface I may be running many things, I can't quite silence that voice in my head that tells me I'm just a maid. I had that feeling when I volunteered myself for krazy cafe but it turned out fine. Great sense of satisfaction seriously. Now again for kaleo camp, the same thought bubbles up. It's probably insecurity and the urge to be like the rest when in e eyes of others I'm not good enough or well I already have too many things to do la huh?



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥