<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Monday, November 10, 2008 @ 2:42 AM

Can't slp despite feeling really sickly.

Brain is almost fried from the fever that I had. Fever gone down quite a bit but I can feel it coming back.

I think I have somewhat become an atheist, despite really believing in a Creator. Nope I'm not having a faith crisis and I will not go to the extent of renouncing my faith.

My mind simply shuts itself down whenever you talk about God. "Don't talk to me about God" is the defense barricade I have put up mentally.

Meaningless, hypocritical and superficial are all I really hear. Of cos we are all striving and you shouldn't be fault on trying. Live It Out, Walk the Talk.

Jaded is a more apt than pissed.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥