Monday, November 10, 2008 @ 7:09 PM
And so my headache wasn't caused by PMS (actually I dun like people to associate every lil thing with PMS).
The minor sore throat I had developed to Tonsillitis - inflammation of the tonsils and the right side is now white.
Symptoms of Tonsillitis:
Symptoms of Tonsillitis include (you may notice all or some of these):
- a very sore throat
- fever
- redder-than-normal tonsils
- chills
- a yellow or white coating on the tonsils
- a funny-sounding voice
- swollen glands in the neck
- bad breath.(no wonder law was covering his nose when talking to me and offered me mints)
Told Darren that my temperature taken at the clinic was 38.9 and he went "woah, so high and you were still contemplating to see a doc!" Hmm yeah, I thought I was much better as compared to last night when I was burning and half wondering if I would become a retard next morning. You know those stories abt kids becoming stupid from feverr.. yeah.. something along those lines just that I'm not a kid anymore. Must have hit 40 last night with my cheeks looking "healthily" red.
I didn't know I'm this sick till my doc took 3 examinations at my tonsils and repeated twice "You are very sick you know?" and "Tonight you are going to feel worse before you get better."
Docs usually associate illnesses with fatigue, stress, busyness or just some infections. I'm beginning to get busy but still manageable :c)
I dunno if it's self infected stress but I find my morale on all time low. I find myself being an escapist, wanting to slp away all my troubles and hope that they will be gone the next day. Realistically speaking, that wouldn't happen...