<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, October 12, 2008 @ 11:28 PM

And so it looks like the answer is to linger a little while longer.

Time alone with God at starbucks was good. Needed the time alone to just stay still and honestly stop ranting and raving to my friends. Must have sounded like a broken recorder that goes on repeatedly in order to convince my friends how "badly" my plight is.

I'm reminded of this research that is about Girl Talk Has Its Limit.. How sharing can spin out of control if the girls go on and on about their problems and hence the possibility of developing anxiety and depression. I'm still a girl at heart! Nono.. not Britney spears's not yet a girl not yet a woman..

Each time I shared about the situation, I choose to focus on myself instead of focusing on You.
"CS Lewis claims that the problem we have discerning God's hand in our lives is one of transposition. The sovereignty and good of God, he explained, is like a symphony that fills the largest concert hall with the most beautiful music imaginable. Only you and I are not in that room. Rather, we are listening to the music through a grainy radio at the kitchen table, trying to follow the melody through the static." (DJ Jul/Aug)

With everything out there that seeks to clamour for my attention and foolishly choosing to give my attention to them.. I wonder how am I going to hear the faint notes of the song God is playing in my life.

Sometimes I wish the sermons are a lil more direct when it comes to application. Those tt hit the right spot yet the preacher also addresses the difficulty men face when it comes to living for only one audience.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥