<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, September 14, 2008 @ 7:00 PM

Your fingerprints are all over my story...

I have been really euphoric the past 2 weeks and no I'm not in love. From time to time, I do get upset by the most harmless comment and it does take a lot of strength to shift my gaze from the cup is half empty to the cup is half full i.e. to count my blessings!

I'm actively serving again. Well to begin with, I've always been busy with Sunday School rite? November and December will be busy months. Like magnets attracting pins, activities have a way of cluttering together. Sunday School duties, VBC camp and I will be serving in Krazy little thing called Love, provided joelng doesn't kick me out... I'm excited to just be able to help out in youth events, just don't ask me to play games that involve speed and wit.

Honestly, sometimes I feel that I have been cornered to premature motherhood/auntiehood bcos of the things I have passion for. Almost felt like a death sentence... heh heh.

I have always desire to work with youths but somehow things didn't quite work out and haha I "ended" up happily serving with kids (sometimes I have vicious thoughts abt bullying them :x). It wasn't easy leaving rather familiar territory and plunging into a ministry filled with mothers who talk abt their children most of the time. It was difficult to figure out things on my own when I'm pretty used to relying on people. It was as if I was forced to grow up. It is discouraging to see my love not being reciprocated and at times and I cast doubts abt being a SS teacher. To add on to the list, it is a tad depressing to experience the widening chasm between the youths and I.

All in all, You have been faithful and good :) The sequence of things may be beyond my understanding but I trust that Your hands are actively weaving details in my life to a big story that You Yourself will be glorified. Romans 8:28 And we know that all good things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥