<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, September 07, 2008 @ 11:42 PM

When I should be doing something else....

(Yeah, gonna be so dead for work and cg later!)

When friends are a blessing and I'm so thankful to You Guys!

September is indeed a super special month to me. It makes me feel like the flavour of the month and that sounds a tad wrong... Anyway the events that made it really special are Teacher's day and my Birthday!

Photos are up on Facebook so ehhh they won't appear here until I'm free enough to save all the pictures. Looking at the photos, I realised I have aged! Work and lacked of slp make me absolutely jaded in those pictures. Eeks, well I think the quality of the pixels play a part as well. See, that's the reason why it's not desirable to have a camera with super high megapixel! They are meant for scenaries not human faces! -Protests- Do not use a 7 above megapixel on my face I tell you!

Sept 3 - The celebration with the not so usual Finance people (but soon to be the usual suspects)
At the stroke of midnight, when Sept 3 turns to 4... A conspiracy was realised!
My mum was part of the gang but she needs to brush up on her skills. Like me she's bad at telling lies. Now, I bet you are wondering abt the statement I just made!

Jami text to urge me to stay awake so that I can hear her rant and whine. 2 other friends called and there were still no sign of Jami so I went to shower. Mum came and asked if I'm done cos my friends are here. With my hair still dripping with water and without glasses, I took a peep, squinted my eyes and quickly shut the door. *Dialled Jami's number (heard her ringtone) and shortly she cancelled my call.

*SURPRISE B'DaY Celebration :)

I like surprises la. Thank Jami, Oilam, PH, Lawrence

2nd round attack: PH and Lawrence stood near my door and surprised me. Sickening PH throw a bear at me and I couldn't stop laughing after that.

:)

The week was filled with cakes, flowers (WL, C, A and YH) and treats.. so much that I yearn to eat homecooked food or even food court chup chye peng. My suggestion to eat at foodcourt was voted out. Oh and yes Bff rem to bring me to Singapore flyer okie?

Enough of Zouk and Pump Room for the month, I'm getting seriously drained from shuttling between that 2 places, last fri after grad and yesterday. I had fun though :



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥