<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Thursday, September 18, 2008 @ 1:45 PM

Due to my exotic craving lately and my quest to be racially harmonious.. I decided to eat prata for dinner. The indian "waiter" was apparently distracted when he took my order. 3 times I caught him talking to his friend when I was telling him what I want.

To appease my rolling eyeballs, he repeated my order nicely with a smile and there was just something funny when he said SET... 1 plain 1 egg, 1 teh something and 1 chrysanthemum tea, SET and the slightly tiko but very amusing look.

Toothpaste (ur not named bcos u did something evil to me on fb) was reminded of another inccident that occured to her friend, Pilot.

Pilot: 2 egg 2 plain
Indian guy: okie let me repeat your order. 1 kosong, 1 plain, 1 egg and 1 telur, correct?
Pilot: Hmm no? Eh correct but why you repeated it that way.
Indian guy: VARRIETY



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥