Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
Saturday.. I'm in the midst of an O so precious fleeting weekend!
It has been a great week so far though there was a day marked with an ugly argument. As much as I'm not totally for that statement
"When the whole world is against you, you are probably in the wrong." However if one ever feels that way, it's time to reduce that self defensive mechanism, take things with a pinch of salt and reflect without wallowing in self pity for too long. Well be it poor or rich, smart or stupid, orthodox or unorthodox leaders, they have supporters who are willing to go through the highs and lows even when the "whole world" is against them.. Think the whole world is against you? Think again. The majority may not reflect the truth, who are you to reflect the truth?
每个人并非花无缺,每个人并非属于 恶人谷。
你也不例外。Friday was great minus the immense work stress. My colleagues like the cupcakes I made and that kinda increase the level of rapport among us. I have been dying to head to Ikea for a long time but time doesn't permit. At last dinner at Ikea with Britch. Heart those meatballs. Instead of heading to Rochester, we went Tea Party (more convenient and to avoid those killer tax charges and cab fares). Edward made an interesting remark after commenting that he is growing old. His conclusion? He has seen me graduating twice :)
Spent the evening and night with matty. Totally unxpected that Unxpected wasn't around at wala.