Saturday, August 02, 2008 @ 1:43 AM
Life is a circle, and no I don't mean reincarnation tt kinda stuff.
Work has been tiring though I don't think I have done alot? I can't measure how much I have done as compared to producing measurable output. Still there's a deadline to get things completed. I like my work. Yeah to die for working hrs that my friends envy? Start work at 2pm and end at 10nish. Try clocking that kinda hours when you have a bf/gf or when you want to be with yr friends. And no, I'm not doing the london shift.
I recall my fears. My reluctance in entering a career that could be compromising to values and jeopardising my faith. I saw how yours was challenged and I was sure and still am that I don't want to tread that path. I thought numbers would keep me safe but well look at the crowd hanging out at Balaclava, half of them is prob PM or RM. Any job has its dangers I suppose.
Still I made the choice that I want to push myself to learn while I'm young, break away from the comfort zone that a typical 9-5 job offers and overcome the fear of talking to people ( ya can't tell rite, when I'm such a chatterbox). So here I am, testing my own limits.
Somehow the past has its ways of coming back to us or is it bcos we still live in our past? I find myself approaching a zone that I desperately try to step back. I wonder at the end of it all, so what if I become like those marcom ladies or someone who hold her speech well but loses You?
I guess at the end of the day, it is ourselves that we have to guard. The heart is deceitful above all things, don't you think so? We can practice self denial and slowly detach ourselves from the truth.
No intention to turn it into a morbid entry!