Monday, August 11, 2008 @ 2:06 AM
“If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.”
Vincent Van Gogh.
Strange how something that made not much sense to me when I was 15/16 starts to shed some light now.
Work always find its way to zap up one's strength even when you are not toiling like the farmers; putting up with the scorching sun, the fickle weather and planning for the next harvest.
I dunno what I am saying, do you?
Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun: Met up with friends from everywhere.
I think when you reach a certain stage, all you want is to just talk and talk. While you talk and talk, you eat and eat and drink and drink. That's where the calories clocked from all the frappucinos I drank in 2008 start appearing when I'm maybe 40?
I must say I started off early. Have always like to sit down somewhere n talk or read a good book.
A couple of interesting happened, well at least interesting to me.
.:Thursday:.
I had a tummy ache. An uncompleted transaction with the toiletbowl or you can say my intestine hasn't been fully emptied. So I told nessa who went to the ladies with me that I need to use the toilet again. She exclaimed "Are you okie, is it cramps or something?"
So shortly 5 mins later.. I came out and she enquired in an inquisitive tone and a very alarmed express "So you went to SSSSHHHIIITTT?" Feeling rather embarrassed I said Yea and I tried to laugh away. Following which she started telling me about her tummy ache incident over at Citi.
.:Friday:.
Coincidentally, YY n nessa sat next to me in swensens. Heard YY's plan to call A to kpo update him. So while he was abt to sms/dial I was like calling A huh? The look on YY's face was totally classic.
rem to whisper okie? I'm not deaf n I can read lips a lil.
.:Sat/Sunday:
Youtube the actions needed to sing the sunday school songs. I love it when the kids come up to me and tell me stuff.
Ashley: I brought my bracelet today, pretty or not?
AiNing: I have hello kitty stickers.
Hannah: Charis' friend went NDP!
last week was more heartwarming. :)
Hello motherhood! I want girls please!