Tuesday, July 01, 2008 @ 11:48 PM
/Edit
Gross is an understatement to describe my blister!
I took a peep at my blister and i saw several bumps filled with tiny pus. Had the craziest thought to tan my feet under the sun or use hairdryer to expedite the drying process. I know it won't work. It's just a ridiculous and silly thought, my feet probably rot if i use hairdryer?
Killer heels.
As usual, all my new shoes hurt but my latest collection gave me a blister as big as my
iris.Unaware that the abrasion has already resulted in a tiny patch of skin abt to be completely detached from my foot.. i took out my shoe to see what was poking me.. saw a piece of scotchtape looking plastic which is actually my skin and peeled it off.
the excruciating pain came later when i put on my shoe.
I miss my birkies and my havaianas.