<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Monday, July 07, 2008 @ 11:53 PM

Bitter like liang teh without sugar

Wasn't in my best of moods on over the weekends. Sad friday, grumpy sat and moody sun.

I'm sure you heard before the saying that goes "No man is an island." We all need the community to support each other and I agree with that. On my way to Kallang Leisure park .. I toyed with the thought of being totally alone on an island maybe? Not too bad to lash out all pent up anguish to the sea i think? But then ago... the thought of being "castaway" terrify me.

The people you are with make a lot load of difference to how you end the day, don't you think? I can start off a day beautifully but end it off in the bed sobbing, jus bcos of my last encounter?

I feel bitter and selfish. I felt I shouldn't harbor bad thoughts towards you or the very least negative thoughts that fester like a sore. Your cold and hot attitud i absolutely cannot fathom. You are affable when you need help and rather hostile when being approached. It wasn't as if I didn't try to understand but it's tiring to be the only hand keeping the balls up in the air.

Am I upset bcos you hogged the "limelight" or am i upset simply with myself - the lack of words to contribute. Strangely we are always placed next to each other, (hi God).



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥