<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5093352?origin\x3dhttp://breadcrumbsandbutter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Thursday, June 12, 2008 @ 2:50 AM

/edit.

Probably the weirdest and most painful way to learn that You are good even when I don't understand.

Right, I found my brother's memory card and spare battery just before I was abt to step out of the house and head to funan. A sudden thought hit me that maybe I should visit the toilet first and followed by examining the camera casing which caught my eyes.

Took a peep and saw the memory card and spare battery. I thought I checked that! Darren asked if I felt stupid after realising that both of them were all along with me. Eh well nope. I felt a sense of relief and extremely thankful that I don't have to waste unnecessary money.

45 + 16 = $61 bucks

I can eat alot of things with that!

Seriously looking back, I see how You intervened in every little way.

1) cant find the shop I want to buy my stuff from ( actually its at funan instead of sim lim)
2) sandisk memory card out of stock
3) battery out of stock
4) amelia suggested going to funan on tues instead of mon
5) horrible crimson waves attack that made me willing to cab from simei to home.

And till the last moment, when i'm finally conditioned to "Yes I want to go funan and buy those things" PLUS it seems like nothing can stop me from going FUNAN and tadah they appeared. God works in mysterious way.

Well I think I could do away with the last item. Not a very pleasant experience and all that sudden thought to dial 995.

You are good even when I dun understand.

random nonsense at 3.25 am.
sharon : says:

yeah i alwaes have this passing thought tt
sharon : says:
the thing(s) u r lookin for is/are alwaes super near u
sharon : says:
but jus tt u can't see it
sharon : says:
prob hahah works for relationship too huh
forza italiot 'n viva espaniot www.rhetoriques.com says:
sounds deep
sharon : says:
tts the physical objects. not sure abt the rest yet
forza italiot 'n viva espaniot www.rhetoriques.com says:
not all the time
forza italiot 'n viva espaniot www.rhetoriques.com says:
hah
sharon : says:
hahah yeah
sharon : says:
sometimes really gotta hunt high n low for it
sharon : says:
sounds like elliot is speakin from experience
forza italiot 'n viva espaniot www.rhetoriques.com says:
im the huntee
forza italiot 'n viva espaniot www.rhetoriques.com says:
not the hunter
forza italiot 'n viva espaniot www.rhetoriques.com says:
lol
sharon : says:
looks like u r still staying in the lost and not yet found box
forza italiot 'n viva espaniot www.rhetoriques.com says:
hoahahaha

Why all that trouble? Why not just let me find what I want immediately? Why all the hide and seek, lost and found?

Perhaps that's when I understand it's less about me and more about You.



Profile


YOURNAME
A little of your descriptions here. :D



Affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link


Music

Your music codes here. :D



Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥