Tuesday, June 10, 2008 @ 10:49 PM
10 years.10 years ago I was 13 and I was still in stc.
Familiar strangers.Not many friends who were once close to my heart made it to 10 years. Not that they died or anything but you know the friendship stops blossoming. Facebook/Friendster gives you a peep to familiar stranger's life and all the pictures fills in the blanks to what you didn't know. I hope you found true happiness R and you are contented.
10 years and still countingBecos of common ah lian friends, Amelia and I became acquainted. The first time we were introduced to each other was at Tiong Bahru Mrt. The second time we both gathered courage to talk to each other was also at Tiong Bahru Mrt i think?
It's quite hard to find a traveling buddy when you live in the north and your school is somewhere near sentosa. Typical theresians are westies and their close friends are either from ij kellock or bt timah. It was tough to find someone to relate to. And so Amelia came along and we became traveling buddies.
Over the past 10 years, I have stayed over at your house thrice. We have been schoolmates twice as well. No doubt our timetable clashed terribly, we still manage to find time to meet during lunch break. You made our friendship a lil extra special by staying in the cubicle with me, sitting on the toiletbowl while I tried to regain my strength. Thanks for putting up with the toilet stench.
Crimson waves makes me semi bulimic and reverse bulimic. When i think of wad the pain puts me true, i honestly rather be fat (okie plump and cramp free).
Sharon: Can I call the ambulance?
Amelia: Are U mad?
Sharon: But I have no strength to walk!
Amelia: You have to force yourself to get up, there's no oxygen here.
and so we finally got out of the stinky toilet.